❤ How to Clean Your Crystal Pipe ❤
Cleaning your crystal pipes is easy, and can be a revitalizing process for you as well!
The most common methods of physical cleansing:
- Distilled water: Run your pipe underwater, and gently wipe away any debris on or inside the pipe. **If your pipe is decorated, please use a damp paper towel to wipe it down instead**
- Rubbing Alcohol: Lightly wet a paper towel with rubbing alcohol, and wipe away any debris on or inside the pipe
***We recommend this for cleaning the interior of your pipe***
The most common methods of energetically cleansing:
- Sun & Moon: Place the stone in direct sunlight/moonlight for 24 hours
- Earth: Place the stone on dirt (i.e. on the dirt of a potted plant, in your garden, etc.)
- Water: Place the stone in a mesh bag and rinse it in the ocean for several minutes, or soak the stone for several hours in a glass of purified water with a pinch of sea salt. You may also place the rocks in a running freshwater stream (be careful not to lose your crystals!)
- CAUTIONS: *Salt may damage the finish on soft/friable stones. Please do not cleanse decorated pipes using this method, as it may weaken the adhesive.
- Fire: Burn dried sage leaves (or use a smudge stick!) and hold crystals in the smoke for 3-4 minutes
Hope you have a beautiful day!
With Love & Light,